SUA CONEXÃO

domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

Jackson unheard single revealed

Jackson unheard single revealed

Jackson unheard single revealed | Micheal Jackson new song

THE last song recorded by Michael Jackson starts with the poignant line, "this life don't last forever," we can reveal.

Jackson hoped the single - a duet called Hold My Hand with American R&B star Akon - would give him his first No1 for 12 years.

While working on it with top music producer Giorgio Tuinfort earlier this year, the King of Pop squealed: "My fans are STILL there. They STILL love me. They're ALIVE!"

Fans can hear the tune on the website YouTube. It is trademark Jacko - catchy, emotional and beautifully sung. But it also has a very modern twist thanks to Giorgio and Akon.

The words make it clear that Michael remained a romantic and idealist to the end, who knew how to write a powerful song. When he sings, "better off being together than being miserable alone," you think of how he yearned to find love.

Some lyrics feel sadder, especially when he sings: "The nights are getting darker and there's no peace inside." Michael was planning a sensational return to the music charts after his comeback gigs at London's 02 by releasing TWO separate albums of new material.

Until now none of the songs from the secret recording sessions have been heard. But Giorgio agreed Hold My Hand could be put on the web because Michael planned for it to be his last single.

He told us: "I'd met Michael in 2007 and worked with him till a few months ago. He heard my work with Akon and loved it."

Giorgio now has a huge number of unfinished Jacko songs, which he will not release without permission from the Jackson family.

"There were a lot of songs nearly finished, hundreds of demos and two completely finished and ready to go," he said.

"I have them at my home. I don't know what will happen with them. I'll leave it with the family to decide."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário